11/18/09

Lentils (4people)

Here you have a very easy and tasty receip. The ingredients that you will need are:
-lentils
-water
-1 potato
-1 onion
-1 carrot
-hard pork sausage
-blood sausage
-pork fat
-a bit of fry tomato
-ear of pork( just if you like it)

It would be faster if you have a preassure cooker, with it you will spend 10 minutes. If you only have a pan, you will spend around 40 minutes!!
1- You have to keep the lentils in water since the day before.
2- Put into the preassure cooker all the ingredients with water. It has to cover the lentils.
3- Close the preassure cooker and wait until the thing would be up.
4- From that moment on you have to count 10 minutes.

And you have already done it!!!
Leticia.

1 comment:

  1. Great job!I love lentils. When I was a kid I just hated them, I guess I didn't like their brownish colour or something.Later in life I realized that they are great as a winter dish.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete