4/14/10

Gabriel's Honda Complaint


Gabriel Solsona

28, Tadworth St

Manchester 6GHQ T2T

Mr. Alan Branson

Honda Automotive Division 

Consumer Complaint Department

P.O. Box 23444, London SE1P 5FJ

April 14, 2010

Dear Mr. Branson,
Having been notified on my 1999 Honda Accord recall due to an air bag issue, I left my car on Monday 7th just perfectly cleaned in order to be fixed in your Birmingham dealership. I
was asked to wait for two days to make the airbag modifications.

Unfortunately, the service I have received was not at the height your Company is supposed to be. I am disappointed because once I picked up my car, I found my CD collection scattered on out the passenger side front seat and they have fingerprints all over. The worst discovery was to
see McDonald’s remnants on the seats and the whole car smells like cigarettes.

To resolve this problem, I would appreciate an in depth explanation about the origin of such messy situation as a first measure. Then, I demand you demand that you leave my car as it was in the minimum time amount possible. Meanwhile, and as a kind of compensation, I would like to ask for a substitution car during the interval time interval this problem takes to be  resolved.

Finally, the car remains in the dealership for obvious reasons. So, I look forward for to your immediate reply before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

Please contact me at the above address or by phone at +44 262 99 77 45

Faithfully yours,
Yours sincerely,

Gabriel Solsona

Gabriel Solsona

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, Gabriel, but I think that when you know the name of the person you're writing to, you have to use "sincerely" instead of "faithfully". You can only use "faithfully" if you use "Dear Sir/Madam" at the beginning. Isn't it, Teresa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When 'Yours faithfully' and when 'Yours sincerely' in a business letter?
    When the recipient's name is unknown to you:

    Dear Sir ... Yours faithfully

    Dear Madam ... Yours faithfully

    Dear Sir or Madam ... Yours faithfully



    When you know the recipient's name:

    Dear Mr Hanson ... Yours sincerely

    Dear Mrs Hanson ... Yours sincerely

    Dear Miss Hanson ... Yours sincerely

    Dear Ms Hanson ... Yours sincerely

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete