2/18/10

More food for the brain

Hi Teresa, hi everyone,

Yes, exam periode has came and gone. I hope everyone be happy and satisfied. I'm sorry for Teresa, she has to mark all our tests :(.
Anyway, lately,  I've been spending my time listening to the BBC Podcasts about the history of the world in 100 objects. It consists in one hundred radio programmes, 15 minutes long each and they talk about a topic of the history around a object of the British Museum. The very best thing is that there are the transcript of each programme and it is real RP English. So why not give a try?

Here is the hyperlink:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ahistoryoftheworld

Very addictive!

Kisses and hugs to everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting!
    I'll give it a g for sure... by the way, who are you?
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete